Ramial chipped wood mulch
Compost is excellent to
- Input of organic matter.
- Improvement in water retention and nutrient storage in sandy soils.
- Improvement in porosity and microbial activity in clay soils.
Suggested rate of application
- Fertilization of an established lawn: 1 m3 / 150 m2
- Fertilization of the site to set up a new lawn: 2-5 cm incorporated into 15 cm deep.
- Fertilization of a plantation bed or a vegetable garden: 3-6 cm incorporated into 15 cm deep or more. Not more than one year of two for 6 cm rate.
Recognized source of bioavailable calcium.
Available in Boucherville and on request in Alfred and Charny.
- Ground cover mulch
- Structuring material that also fertilizes
- Controls water and wind erosion
- 100% post-consumer recycled and shortly renewable.
- Compatible with regulations for organic farming
- Natural appearance, decorative and aromatic
- Allows soil to reach its optimal structure and balance potential
- Contributes to humus production
- Promotes and increases soil biodiversity
- Increases plant resistance to insects and disease
- Contributes to earthworm population growth thus helping soil aeration and drainage
- Limits propagation of weeds
Available in Boucherville, Charny and on request in Alfred and Laval.